At the Mousset Group, we know only too well how important it is to respect the environment. Our goal is to develop sustainable goods transportation.
With this in mind, we have made a commitment to reducing the impact of our activities, focusing on 5 key areas:
- Materials: we have a fleet of vehicles less than 5 years old (Euro 5 and 6) equipped with technological solutions, helping us to significantly reduce fuel and CO2 emissions
- Training: all of our drivers are given training in energy-efficient driving, helping them to reduce their fuel consumption and minimise particle emission
- Fuel and oil: hybrid combustion/electric trucks are currently being trialled. Motor oil is analysed on a regular basis to determine whether or not it has to be changed
- Flow organisation: a national network and an improved fill rate for our vehicles help optimise our itineraries
- Company life: we have introduced a recycling policy both within our offices (paper, cardboard) and our workshops (scrap metal, batteries, tyres and used oil). We demand clean site management from all our managers
By making a voluntary commitment to preserving the planet, the Mousset Group is reducing its carbon footprint, promoting the image of road transport among clients, helping to improve road traffic, making savings and bringing all of its employees together around a shared goal.